Re: Milti Leval Filtering?

From: Ben C. O. Grimm - Libertatis Praesidium NL - (BenGrimm@xs4all.nl)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:27:47 +0100

In article <xt95yUQy8cZa092yn@execpc.com>,
bpaddock@execpc.com (Bob Paddock) wrote:

> Say I import my mail to the newsgroup "DOG". Messages from
> "Rick" in "DOG" I want to be moved to a Folder.
> How can I do this?

Make a filter rule for "Rick" and make sure that filter rule is
located highest in your filter rule list. You can achieve this
by naming the filter rule 'AAAA' or something like that. The
filter rules are executed in alphabetical order. Rick's mail
will be moved directly from INBOX to the folder you want,
without the pseudo-newsgroup detour. This filter rule will move
all messages from "Rick" first, before filtering the rest of
your mail. The above routine can be applied every time you want
to 'isolate individuals'.

------------ Ben C. O. Grimm -- Libertatis Praesidium NL ------------
"Don't say yes until I finish talking." -- Darryl F. Zanuck
BenGrimm@xs4all.nl ----- Home Page at: http://www.xs4all.nl/~bengrimm