Trying to Locate Ken Gresham

From: David Goldfield (david@blazie.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:09:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi. This message is somewhat off-topic, but I'm not sure where else to
turn. I use Ken Gresham's sonr script to download uqwk packets, which I
then read with Yarn. All was working fine, until my provider did some
changing around with the news server. Supposedly, things are working fine
but they are not. I can read newsgroups online, but when I run sonr or
olmenu it shows me the groups I'm subscribed to, but packs no articles in
them as though the groups were all empty, which I know they're not. I'm
attempting to contact Ken Gresham and can't seem to reach him at the
address I had for him, which was kgresham@america.net. Does he monitor
this list? Does anyone know where he can be contacted? Thanks in
advance.

Godspeed
David Goldfield

Blazie Engineering
105 East Jarrettsville Road
Forest Hill, Maryland 21050
voice: (410) 893-9333
fax: (410) 836-5040
email: david@blazie.com
url: http://www.blazie.com

The opinions expressed in the above message are strictly those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Blazie Engineering.