Re: Announcements and so forth

From: Richard Steiner (rsteiner@skypoint.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 01:00:18 -0600

Here in list.yarn, pat@iquest.net (Pat & Carol Shanahan) spake unto us,
saying:

>Where is Lynx/2 available ??

The current interim version from Derek Decker (same as the lynxo26.zip
with some additional pseudo-table support) can be found here:

http://www.cris.com/~Djd/products.html

If you don't have the emx runtime installed (a set of DLLs for Posix
ports), you need to obtain it from here:

ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/unix/emx09c/emxrt.zip

Feel free to e-mail me if you need assistance with the installation or
configuration of Lynx/2. I'm NOT an expert, but I have it running <g>.

--
-Rich Steiner  >>>--->  rsteiner@skypoint.com  >>>---> Bloomington, MN
      Written offline using PC Yarn + Yep + FTE under OS/2 Warp 4