Re: Listing of articles in Yarn v. 0.92

Debra Walker (debraw@wwa.com)
Thu, 02 Jan 1997 20:31:29 -0600

On Thu, 02 Jan 1997 21:36:54 +0100,
in yarn.list, article<mxBzyAWb6MHc092yn@sn.no>,
greb@sn.no (Hallvard Berg) wrote:

>I prefer to list my articles by score. That worked very well in version
>0.91. In that version the articles in the threads was represented by
>arrows, and it was possible to mark a whole thread as read by pressing
>shift-k. In the new version neither of these things work.
>
>Is it supposed to be this way, or am I doing anything wrong?

I use Yarn 0.92 (ported to Win95). The features that you discussed
(above) work for me. If you want to list your news articles by score,
you should be able to see this by pressing shift-L. And, you should be
able to mark a whole thread by pressing shift-K. I am not sure if
these keyboard combinations are case-sensitive, though.

>(Excuse my bad English)

No problem...:)

--
Debra Walker         debraw@wwa.com