Re: Listing of articles in Yarn v. 0.92

Hallvard Berg (greb@sn.no)
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 08:45:28 +0100

I artikkelen <B+GzyUNOfWdO092yn@wwa.com>,
skrev debraw@wwa.com (Debra Walker) dette:
>On Thu, 02 Jan 1997 21:36:54 +0100,
>in yarn.list, article<mxBzyAWb6MHc092yn@sn.no>,
>greb@sn.no (Hallvard Berg) wrote:
>
>>I prefer to list my articles by score. That worked very well in version
>>0.91. In that version the articles in the threads was represented by
>>arrows, and it was possible to mark a whole thread as read by pressing
>>shift-k. In the new version neither of these things work.
>>
>>Is it supposed to be this way, or am I doing anything wrong?
>
>I use Yarn 0.92 (ported to Win95). The features that you discussed
>(above) work for me. If you want to list your news articles by score,
>you should be able to see this by pressing shift-L. And, you should be
>able to mark a whole thread by pressing shift-K. I am not sure if
>these keyboard combinations are case-sensitive, though.

I do things exactly the same way as i did with version 0.91, and it
doesn't work...

The following messages in a thread is represented with their subjects,
istead of by arrows, the way it was in 0.91. The problem occurs only
when articles are listed by score; listed by arrival/subject everything
is OK.

I will consider "downgrading" to ver. 0.91 if I don't manage to fix this
problem...

>>(Excuse my bad English)
>No problem...:)

Thanks! :)

--
Hallvard Berg                   Postboks 10
greb@sn.no                      N-9442 RAMSUND