Re: Text Editors?

Michael Gray (LabRat@i-link.net)
Sat, 05 Oct 1996 11:35:08 -0500

In article <67SVyMEYs4ZW092yn@xc.org>, jmdemps@ibm.net (J. Mark Dempsey) wrote:

>I am new to souper yarn for dos and win95 and am wondering which
>text editors are being used well with yarn and also yes version 0.20?
>I am basically trying to get something that works better than the
>editor that comes with dos.

Ah, a subjective question. I don't know about Win95, but I use the
Boxer shareware editor for both DOS and OS/2 Yarn use (and other uses
too.) It's really configurable and can emulate keystrokes for just
about any word processor. I use WordPerfect emulation, but it also
supports Brief, Word, Norton Editor and many more. Last time I
contacted the author, he was working on a Win95 port.

--
* LabRat@i-link.net                  * Just because you're paranoid doesn't *
* Michael.Gray@1201.ima.infomail.com * mean they're not out to get you      *