Re: Souper script

From: Rocket Ray (areray@io.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 20:37:36 -0600

Dave Lemire <LEMIRED@bah.com> wrote:

> PC Magazine has a pretty good Win31 scripting program call WinCmd. You
> can get the files from the ZDNet or PC-Magazine sites (www.zdnet.com,
> www.pcmag.com), and like all PCMag utils, it's freeware. There's the
> basic WinCmd and two supplemental libraries of functions/commands (look
> for the files WINCMD.ZIP, WCLIB.ZIP, WCLIB2.ZIP). Unfortunately, the
> second library is very pooly documented if you don't have the PC Mag
> utilities article...

Do you have that utilities article from PC Mag? If so, could you post
it, or e-mail it to me, or tell me where I can access it online? I
haven't been able to figure out how to make anything work from WCLIB and
WCLIB2...

Many thanks in advance!

RR

... I've gone to look for myself.
If I should get back before I return, keep me here.

-Bill the Cat