[Fwd: Yarn95/Souper95]

From: Michael Raiteri (mraiteri@dyson.brisnet.org.au)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:31:00 +1000

Hi,

Well I now have Yarn up and running under Win95 :) I am using Souper95
as my mail fetcher. I am having real problems and would appreciate any
help.

This is the situation so far:

Souper95 will connect to the mail server and download the mail with no
problems however no matter what I do I can't get Souper95 to send any
mail replies. The same situation exists for news. Everything downloads
fine but I can't upload replies.

When souper95 is sending the replies everything appears to be going fine
but the message never reaches the address. (I have been sending myself
test messages)

I have no idea what the problem is as under OS/2 Souper and VSoup both
read the settings in the ISP file. I can't find any such file with
win95.

I am desparate and hope you can assist.

Cheers
Mike