Re: more then 1 user om MSDOS + questions

From: Ben C. O. Grimm - Libertatis Praesidium NL - (BenGrimm@xs4all.nl)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 00:39:38 +0100

In article <Pine.SCO.3.95.970117113946.12788K-100000@bazu05.bazis.nl>,
Ray Vermey <rvermey@bazis.nl> wrote:

> And... when i enter a nickname for someone in the addressboek can i then
> use it in the TO field of my mail or do i have to press F2 and choose the
> name of the receipent ?

You can use the nick without actually handpicking it from the
nick list. *After* you have saved the message, you will find
that the nick has been translated to the e-mail address that is
specified for the nick. So, if you have a nick like this:

ben BenGrimm@xs4all.nl

you can enter 'ben' as the addressee. While in your editor, the
To-line will show 'ben'. After 'sending' the message, this line
will show 'BenGrimm@xs4all.nl'.

------------ Ben C. O. Grimm -- Libertatis Praesidium NL ------------
Anger is a gift
BenGrimm@xs4all.nl ----- Home Page at: http://www.xs4all.nl/~bengrimm