Re: troubles with yarn092 / soup

From: Ray Vermey (ray@bazis.nl)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 20:23:51 +0100

>To retrieve the area-less *.msg file, import -r 0000000.msg will do the
>job.

Aha! Thanx!

>Haven't seen this and have no advise. Wonder if you may have another copy
>of yarn running? It can be real easy to overily click and have two-three
>copies of a program running.

No that was not the case.. The message.snd file is just being locked in
some strange way. I have to leave Yarn , delete the file and go back
into Yarn. Strange bugger this one.

>>3) In mail the 'lines' are not displayed
>>

>I think the problem here is that most mail messages don't have a lines:
>header and so, Yarn don't know how long the mail message is.

OK clear, thanx.

>1 subject: \.mid
>-9 pattern Lines: ^[0-2]$

I solved it like this:

100 pattern Lines: ^[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]$
99 pattern Lines: ^[0-9][0-9][0-9]$

Works great.

Now if i only could sort by Score by hand... ;)

Thanx!

Ray