Re: ANNOUNCE: VSoup version 1.2 for OS/2 Warp

Merv Curley (mervc@pathcom.com)
Thu, 10 Oct 96 01:14:16 +0400

On Sun, 06 Oct 1996 21:59:44 +0200, Hardy Griech wrote:

>Be aware, that the emx runtime 09c is required (emxrev must show
>revisions >= 50). Emx09b perhaps works, but this is not tested.

I have been using the 9c version with Vsoup for some time with no
problems.
Today I replaced Vsoup11 with the new version and guess what;
No problems picking up Newsgroups.

My only comment is, howcome I see the warning that I need vers. 9c,
when I have it? But that is pretty niggly compared to what some of you
are going through. A happy user, so far.

Merv

Merv Curley (mervc@pathcom.com)
Scarborough, Ont Credit to
PmMail