Re: Append different SIGs to news and mail

Daniel K. Gartmann (gartmann@datashopper.dk)
Sun, 06 Oct 1996 19:54:57 +0200

On Sun, 06 Oct 1996 19:13:30 +0200,
stefan@pink.allcon.com (Stefan Behrens) wrote:
I want to append different SIGs to mail and news-postings.

> How do I do that ?
>
> Maybe this would be possible with YEP, but how ?

I do it with YES, The Yarn Editor Shell for DOS. I believe YEP is the OS/2
version.

What happens is that you assign a particular signature to one or more types
of outgoing mail or news, e.g. a signature in English if you write to people
with British (.uk), American (.org, .us, .net, etc), Australian (.au)
addresses, and so forth. The same philosophy is applicable to news postings.

That was a very few words on the main idea. Please ask again if you didn't
get this. You will have to find the actual implementation in the docs,
though.

Daniel

-
Daniel K. Gartmann