Re: Delayed edit?

Kevin Martin (cannon@nic.com)
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:40:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, Steve Washam wrote:

> This is certainly quicker than my solution. The only weak point
> here is that held articles are not segregated or flagged in any
> way, so the user must remember what items in the mailed or posted
> folder have not been sent.

I don't have any particular problem with that; how much replying
do you do, if I may be so bold?

> Also, I believe in Dos Yarn the replies are sent (out of Yarn)
> when the program is exited, so replies is not a place to save
> anything from session to session.

Depends on how you define a "session." The stuff in the outbox
gets sent when you upload it, not until.

> WISH LIST: INBOX/OUTBOX folders with New/Sent/Hold/Keep flags
> and expiration based on date (for non-Keep flag).

Gad, that sounds awfully complicated. IMHO, as always.

--
Kevin Martin <cannon@nic.com>   http://www.nic.com/~cannon/handson.html
is the Usenet Offline page for uqwk and YARN.  Or YARN and uqwk.