-Blind Carbon Copy email technique -

From: D. Wilson (dw@freenet.npiec.on.ca)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 02:29:00 -0500 (EST)

With Yarn 0.91 for DOS.

After finding this neat feature with Yarn, I thought it
would be best to pass it on to the List ... and if
someone can explain why it happens - that would be grand.

We want to send a Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) to a List of
people.

Advantage of Bcc:
No one else knows who also receives the email. We will
send mail to the Originator because the TO: line must
have an address.

Thus we end up with the TO: and FROM: line as the
same person (the sender)
In the examples, below the Sender is me at
dw@dw.on.ca

Example 1: Basic Bcc.

C:\YARN\YARN\ADDRBOOK
David_Wilson: dw@dw.on.ca