Re: And now for something completely almost different...

From: Phil Crown (pcrown@airmail.net)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 06:55:50 -0600

You told me to always use the Reply-to field when replying to you.

Where does the spamming software get the address from, the reply-to:
field or the From: field, or both?

Try replying to this message and see where it goes. :>

I've been getting more junk mail recently too, but I thought it was
because I just recently configured my reply-to address in
%yarn%\config properly. Before when it was blank, and I did not
receive much junk.

--
Phil Crown
pcrown@airmail.net