Re: need offline reader for win95

Scott C. Anderson (joker@tdkt.org)
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:43:37 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 kak@h5.avcnet.org wrote:

> Jim I hope you can help me to get a hoild of a copy of Yarn 0.92 with Yes
> 0.22 they seem to be the offline reader writer of choice for win95
> users from reading the yarn-list on your bbs cc ing the colorado

I've been using Yarn since version .63, but I have just recently converted
to the newest version of Pegasus. It supports file attachments,
auto-filtering, auto-forwarding, auto-replying, has built in spelling, and
a built in .sig manager. I like it a lot so far as a Windows 95
alternative to Yarn. I still like yarn a lot though...

Scott