Re: ANNOUNCE: VSoup version 1.2 for OS/2 Warp

Hardy Griech (rgriech@ibm.net)
Wed, 09 Oct 1996 09:43:21 +0200

On Wed, 09 Oct 1996 00:32:35 +0000, jim.holcomb@pobox.com (Jim Holcomb) wrote:
:
> Taking the option to display register information shows:
>
> A program generated an access violation at 1e54769e
> EMXLIBCM.DLL 0001:000769E
:

I cannot understand this! VSoup1.2 has been linked statically, which
means emxlibcm.dll is no longer required - or have I missed anything?

Perhaps you have something else running which behaves wrong? Try to
stop all other programs, until the emx-runtimes are unloaded (check
this with 'pstat /l > %tmp%\xxx && find /i "emx" < %tmp%\xxx'). After
that start VSoup1.[12] and check what happens.

Hint: to unload the emx-DLLs you have to close also all the
OS/2-sessions... If you need further assistance EMail me...

--
Hardy Griech, Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 25/1, D-72762 Reutlingen