Re: Win95 Editor

Steve Wright (saw@exo.com)
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 14:20:58 -0700

On Wed, 07 Aug 1996 21:36:39 -0300,
"jribeiro@joinnet.com.br (Jose Ribeiro Pena)" wrote:

>I would like to use a Windows 95 GUI editor with Yarn95 to edit my
>messages. I tried it and found no problem for plain ASCII text.

Does this mean that you are using a normal Win95 editor (such as
Programmer's File Editor/32-bit) with Yarn?!?!? Have I misunderstood?

I remember I tried this once and I could get Yarn to send a msg <to> the
Windows editor (I don't remember which one I used) -- but I couldn't get
my edited msg <back> into Yarn. I might actually prefer this if it
really works. Does this only work with Yarn95? I use YarnX .91 & Yes .20
with Win95. There are still things about the way Yarn95 acts that I
don't really like.

Later.....
saw@exo.com (Steve Wright) <-> Orange, CA
... Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in
terror, and you would not have been informed.