Re: Install metamail; help.

R. R. Ronkin (rronkin@cpcug.org)
Sun, 04 Aug 1996 20:19:33 -0400

Thanks to everyone, and especially those who referred to MUNPACK. This
worked with the syntax

munpack -t <filespec>

and deposited the product in my current directory. So I shall now
install it in the Yarn [OS/2] config and hope I never get another MIME
message <g>.

Rafe
R. R. Ronkin
rronkin@cpcug.org

In article <6c7AyY5faJYE091yn@i-link.net>,
LabRat@i-link.net (Michael Gray) wrote:
>In article <+yh/xYI7xJkZ091yn@cpcug.org>,
>rronkin@cpcug.org (R. R. Ronkin) wrote:
>>I received a 500 kB message from a friend; it was encoded to ASCII
>>garbage and Yarn did not decode it. An extract of the message header
>>follows:
>> <el snippo>
>>I suspected the problem was lack of metamail or similar software. So I
>>downloaded the os/2 version of metamail.zip and tried to execute
>>metamail.exe, only to be told the system couldn't find the program file

<more snip>