Souper95 error when retrieving mail

From: Debra Walker (debraw@wwa.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:16:49 -0600

Hello.

I run Souper95/Yarn95, using a Win95 shortcut. This shortcut points to
a BAT file that I use to download mail, news, and upload replies, if
any.

Today, I got an error message in my Souper95 output, while attempting
to retrieve mail. Here is an excerpt:

"Logging on..."
Password required for debraw.
Error on socket recv: Error 0
n_U
souper: 0 unread articles in alt.usenet.offline-reader
souper: 0 unread articles in alt.usenet.pirated.agent
souper: 0 unread articles in mcs.general
souper: 0 unread articles in news.admin.net-abuse.sightings
souper: 0 unread articles in news.admin.net-abuse.email
souper: 0 unread articles in news.software.readers
souper: 0 unread articles in wwa.announce
souper: 0 unread articles in wwa.general
souper: 0 unread articles in wwa.status
souper: 0 unread articles in wwa.support
souper: 0 articles (0 bytes) received

Also, here is a relevant portion of my Souper95 BAT file:

@echo off
cd\
d:
cd yarn\souper16
echo "Logging on..."
souper95 -x -a -N d:\yarn\souper16\.newsrc -k 0 pop.wwa.com debraw <my
POP password goes here, at the end of the command line>

Does anyone know what the error message (Error on socket recv: Error 0)
means? Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Debra Walker

--
Debra Walker        	debraw@wwa.com
Chicago, IL	    	debra2@hotmail.com