Yarn/2 Bells & Whistles - BROKEN - DOWNLOADS NOT ALLOWED

From: Robert Gammon (rgammon@micro.ti.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 97 08:39:20 +0500

Tom's WWW page on vex does not allow download of items
from that server. I tried to get nnign21.zip from
link on the page http://www.vex.net/~x/bell2.html,
and I get the message "Forbidden, you don't have
permission to access /~x/files/nnign21.zip on this
server'. Where is another source of that utility?
I have looked on cdrom.com and leo.org, didn't find
it there (although I may have just missed seeing it
in the directories that I looked into).

Robert Gammon My opinions are my own. In no way do
rgammon@micro.ti.com I represent the views of my employer
Using OS/2 Warp Connect, and a user of every version of OS/2 since v1.0