Re: more then 1 user om MS-DOS system

From: Mark Landers (mlanders@netcom.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:58:09 -0500

In article <Pine.SCO.3.95.970115150507.15723E-100000@bazu05.bazis.nl>,
Ray Vermey <rvermey@bazis.nl> wrote:
:Hi all,
:
:question:
:
:How can i make use of the multi user functionality of yarn under MS-DOS
:
:Do i just adduser and next do i a SET USER=user ????
:
:Thanx in advance
:
:I want to use 2 different names on the net in newsgroups. 1 is my work
:address, the other one is my private e-mail address.
:
:Cheers
:
:Ray
:

Keep 2 different copies of your Yarn CONFIG file (for instance,
config.1 and config.2) and switch between them with a batch file. The
lines that are different are:

==============================
# your login ID on your host
user=

# your full name
name=

# full domain name of your host
host=

And 2 different SIG files (if your sig has your email address).

--
     Mark Landers       |      The object of opening the mind
  mlanders@netcom.com   |  is to close it again on something solid
      http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2034/candy.html