can yarn and uqwk handle ibm.net?Re: Carole Hemstreet new Email Address (fwd)

From: jdashiel@eagle1.eaglenet.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:28:11 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 21:50:08 -0800
From: Carole Hemstreet <cocoluv@ibm.net>
To: jdashiel@eagle1.eaglenet.com
Subject: Re: Carole Hemstreet new Email Address

Hi,

Tell your friend to go to IBM's Web page, http://www.ibmnet.
The monthly cost is the same as AOL's - $19.95 for unlimited
access (and you can get connected on the first try!!!) :)
It uses Netscape Navigator to browse the web, email (better
than AOL's in most respects, except there is no Flashmail;
you have to receive, read and send messages on-line.

I like it a whole lot. It is so far superior to AOL!!!!

If he decides to go with IBMNET, and has a problem with the
email protocol (I did, at first), by all means have him contact
me.

Carole
t_