Re: Attachments etc.

Hardy Griech (rgriech@ibm.net)
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 11:48:39 +0200

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 16:54:12 -0700, jporter@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Porter) wrote:
> 1) have been comparing Yarn versus Nwerthy. When I send an attachment
> (in MIME) using nwerthy the recipient can translate it. When I send a Yarn
> attachment the same recipient cannot translate. I would appreciate a solution
> to this problem with yarn. I don't understand what a "key" and how it is used.
:

This is perhaps a problem of the MIME content header. Yarn is a
little bit unspecific. Could you check the MIME headers and tell us
your findings?

> 2) How can I copy a text file into an email with it remaining a text file?
:

Use your editor (include file)

> 3) When use the" save to file" command followed by PRN the printing is erratic.
> Is there anything I can do to get better printer control?
:

You can pipe an article to another program via '|'. Not checked and
never used before, but it should work...

--
Hardy Griech, Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 25/1, D-72762 Reutlingen