Re: latest version

Richard Steiner (rsteiner@skypoint.com)
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 00:58:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Arthur Menu wrote:

> In the October edition of os2 magazine there is an article on newsreaders
> that says that yarn 0.90 can be obtained by ftp from ftp.oce.com/pub/yarn.
> I logged into ftp.oce.com but could fine no /pub/yarn directory.

That's because the version and site are both obsolete. :-) The most
recent version of Yarn is 0.92, and Chin's home site is now a web page:

http://www.vex.net/yarn/

The current version is living here:

http://www.vex.net/yarn/archive/yrn2_092.zip

I dunno where you can get it via FTP, tho.

> I just rejoined this list after a long absence, so if this question has
> already been raised, please excuse my bringing it up again.

No problem. But we can rag on ya for relying on a paper computer rag for
current information <grin>.

--
  -Rich Steiner  >>>--->  rsteiner@skypoint.com  >>>---> Bloomington, MN
                Written online using pine 3.95 for OS/2!