Re: Yarn and OS/2 Merlin Voice Navigation. Brilliant!

Richard Steiner (rsteiner@skypoint.com)
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 16:49:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996, Phillip Deackes wrote:

> I've recently got the voice stuff installed in OS/2 Merlin and it works
> so well with Yarn. I say 'Read' and Yarn pops up. I can navigate
> by saying 'down' and 'space' etc., and the really neat feature is that you
> can define macros for words - so if I say 'follow up' FTE opens up
> ready for me to write the reply. 'Read' (pronounced as 'red') will
> mark all messages in a group as read. If I say 'News' my machine logs
> onto the internet and downloads all news and mail etc..

Will it work when the applications are fullscreen? Or just when they're
in windows on the desktop?

It sounds cool! :-)

--
  -Rich Steiner  >>>--->  rsteiner@skypoint.com  >>>---> Bloomington, MN